The CompTIA Network+ certification exam expects you to know how to
• 4.2 Identify types of configuration management documentation
• 4.3 Given a scenario, evaluate the network based on configuration management documentation
• 4.4 Conduct network monitoring to identify performance and connectivity issues using the following: network monitoring utilities, system logs, history logs, event logs
• 4.5 Explain different methods and rationales for network performance optimization
• 6.6 Identify common security threats and mitigation techniques, such as user training and patches and updates
To achieve these goals, you must be able to
• Describe how configuration management documentation enables you to manage and upgrade ...