CISSP Certification Practice Questions and Exam Strategies
Ace the (ISC)2 certification exam! This live interactive training course will specifically cover the types of questions you will find on the exam and include strategies for how to answer them. Together with author and trainer Sari Greene, you’ll walk through practice questions from all eight CBK domains! This training session is guaranteed to give you the test taking skills and confidence you need to pass the exam and become a CISSP!
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- Types of questions to expect on the CISSP Exam
- Sari’s study tips and techniques
- Successful test taking strategies
This training course is for you because...
- You are preparing to take the CISSP certification exam.
This course is designed to be taken after you have attended the CISSP Crash Course or watched the CISSP Complete Video Course.
- Sari’s CISSP Crash Course (offered through Safari Live Training program)
- Sari’s Complete CISSP Video 2nd Edition
About your instructor
Sari Greene (CISSP-ISSMP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, SEC+, NSA/IAM) is an information security practitioner, author, educator, entrepreneur and sailor. In 2003, Sari founded one of the first dedicated cybersecurity consultancies. She is a recognized leader in the field of cybersecurity and has amassed thousands of hours in the field working with a spectrum of technical, operational, compliance and management personnel as well as boards of directors, regulators, service providers, and law enforcement agencies.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
Segment 1 Exam Format and Expectations Length (10 min)
- Sari will discuss the two exam formats – traditional linear and the new computerized adaptive format.
- Sari will demonstrate the types of questions you can expect to encounter and how to answer them.
Segment 2 Practice Questions – Part 1 Domain 1, 2, 3 & 4 Length (40 min)
- Interactive session featuring practice questions from the Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Architecture and Engineering and Communication and Network Security domains.
Segment 3 Practice Questions – Part 2 Domain 5, 6, 7 & 8 Length (30 min)
- Interactive session featuring practice questions from the Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations, and Software Development Security domains
Segment 4 Study Tips and Techniques Length (10 min)
- Sari will share with you her tried and true study tips and techniques as well as her famous “Zen of Test Taking” approach.