Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Crash Course
Get Certified with GCP
This training is focused on preparing IT professionals in GCP who want to achieve their GCP Cloud Engineer Certification. We will start with a GCP overview followed by a cloud services deep dive. After that we’ll review the objectives on the GCP Engineer exam before examining test-prep strategies
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- GCP Cloud Fundamentals
- Cloud Architecture with GCP
- How to prepare for the GCP Cloud Engineer Exam
This training course is for you because...
- You would like to study for and pass the GCP Cloud Engineer exam.
- You are a cloud engineer managing GCP Cloud Solutions
- You are an aspiring Cloud Engineer who is required to complete their GCP Cloud Engineer exam
- You don’t understand GCP services and how to apply them
- 6 months of using GCP or watching Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform LiveLessons (video)
- Understand basic networking technologies. This can be achieved through watching Networking Fundamentals LiveLessons (video)
Materials, downloads, or Supplemental Content needed in advance:
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform LiveLessons (video)
- Review Google Cloud Platform website https://cloud.google.com/
- Review Google Cloud Platform documentation https://cloud.google.com/docs/
About your instructor
Joe Holbrook has been in the IT field since 1993 when he was exposed to several HPUX systems on board a US Navy flagship USS JFK. He has migrated from UNIX networking world to Storage Area Networking(SAN) and then onto Enterprise Cloud/Virtualization and Blockchain Architectures. He has worked for numerous companies like HDS, 3PAR Data, Brocade, Dimension Data, EMC, Northrup Grumman, ViON, Ibasis.net, Chematch.com, SAIC and Siemens Nixdorf. He also has been a contract technical trainer for HPE (3PAR), Hitachi Data Systems, Training Associates, ITPrenuers and Global Knowledge. Joe is also a widely published course author on outlets such as Linkedin Learning, INE.com and Udemy.com
Currently Joe is the owner of a new upstart learning platform called myblockchainexperts.net and is based out of Jacksonville FL.
Joe is also a Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) and avid Blockchain and Cryptocurrency geek.
He also holds Industry leading certifications from Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Brocade, Hitachi Data Systems, EMC, VMWare, CompTIA, HP 3PAR ASE, Cloud Credential Council, Palo Alto Networks and numerous other organizations.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
- Segment 1: Course Introduction, Exam Objectives and How to set up a GCP cloud solution environment (Projects, Billing, VPCS and Networking) 120 Minutes
- Break: 15 minutes
- Segment 2: How to Plan and configure a GCP cloud solution(Data Services and Compute) and How to deploy and implement a GCP cloud solution (Networking) 120 Minutes
- Segment 3: How to Deploy and implement a GCP cloud solution (Continued Data Services and Compute) and What you need to ensure the successful operation of your GCP cloud solution? 120 Minutes
- Break: 15 minutes
- Segment 4: GCP Cloud Security and how configuring access and security in the GCP Cloud (IAM focus) and course closeout 120 Minutes