Understanding Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain
Get to know Hyperledger
This training is focused on preparing IT professionals in Hyperledger Fabric 1.1 foundations and providing uses cases with demos. It will introduce you to the need for Blockchain applications, use cases, and about Hyperledger Fabric, which is the open source framework for developing Blockchain applications and solutions with a modular architecture.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- What Hyperledger Fabric is and how it benefits your organization
- The advantages of Hyperledger vs other Blockchain
- Hyperledger Blockchain terminology and concepts
- Concepts and use cases of permissioned blockchains
- Design identities, entities, transactions, etc.
- Key services such as Endorsers, orderers, clients, smart contracts
- Hyperledger Composer. Explorer and Playground
This training course is for you because...
- You need an introduction to Hyperledger Fabric and its framework, services, capabilities and use cases
- You are an aspiring blockchain engineer or developer who wants to learn more about permissioned blockchains
- You are working towards a blockchain certification
- You need to understand use cases for Hyperledger Fabric for your career
- Engineers with knowledge in programming, networking and architecture
- Basic Blockchain knowledge, which can be gained by watching Introducting Blockchain LiveLessons
About your instructor
Joe Holbrook has been in the IT field since 1993 when he was exposed to several HPUX systems on board a US Navy flagship USS JFK. He has migrated from UNIX networking world to Storage Area Networking(SAN) and then onto Enterprise Cloud/Virtualization and Blockchain Architectures. He has worked for numerous companies like HDS, 3PAR Data, Brocade, Dimension Data, EMC, Northrup Grumman, ViON, Ibasis.net, Chematch.com, SAIC and Siemens Nixdorf. He also has been a contract technical trainer for HPE (3PAR), Hitachi Data Systems, Training Associates, ITPrenuers and Global Knowledge. Joe is also a widely published course author on outlets such as Linkedin Learning, INE.com and Udemy.com
Currently Joe is the owner of a new upstart learning platform called myblockchainexperts.net and is based out of Jacksonville FL.
Joe is also a Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) and avid Blockchain and Cryptocurrency geek.
He also holds Industry leading certifications from Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Brocade, Hitachi Data Systems, EMC, VMWare, CompTIA, HP 3PAR ASE, Cloud Credential Council, Palo Alto Networks and numerous other organizations.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
- Segment 1: Hyperledger Fabric Foundation and Framework overview (120 Minutes)
- Break: 15 minutes
- Segment 2: Hyperledger Fabric Use Cases and Solutions (120 Minutes)
- Segment 3: Hyperledger Composer, Explorer, Playground (120 Minutes)
- Break: 15 minutes
- Segment 4: Smart Contracts, Bootstrapping, Chaincode and Close Out (120 Minutes)